TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Friday, November 16, 2007
Washington (ANI): Men who want to date singer Jessica Simpson, then better make sure that they have 'cute butts", for that"s the first attribute the singer will be checking out. Also high up on the singer"s list of priorities for her man is that he should not only be a family man, but also be willing to be put under the scanner by her grandparents.
“Like, if a kid were to come up to him and tug on his shirt, he"d pick him up on twirl him around. I definitely love a family man, a guy that"s not afraid to pick up the babies," usmagazine.com quoted her, as saying on talk show The View. “And somebody who wants to meet my grandparents immediately ... if he has a cute butt, that"s all right," she added.
For the moment however, Simpson has no plans for planning another wedding, for she just too busy making music. “I"m kind of married to my music right now and focusing on writing an album," she said. Simpson has been married once to singer Nick Lachey, and has also been in failed relationships with singers Adam Levine, John Mayer.