TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Thursday, October 18, 2007
New York (ANI): Guns N' Roses guitaring star Slash has revealed that he visited several sexual health clinics while touring with the band in the Eighties. He writes in his memoir 'Slash" that his visits to VD clinics was part of his attempts to prevent himself from contracting AIDS. The guitar-crunching rocker says that the AIDS epidemic was in a full swing then.
Slash has revealed that he was afraid of being afflicted by the disease because he was dating two women at that time. "I remember spending most of my days off in and out of a variety of VD clinics . . . I was dating a porno chick as well as this sweet little junkie jailbait girlfriend I had," the New York Post quoted him as writing in the book.