TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, September 28, 2007
London (ANI): The jury hearing Phil Spector trial has failed to arrive at a verdict. The record producer has been charged with the murder of B-movie actress Lana Clarkson at his home in February 2003. However, Spector has denied shooting Clarkson and has insisted that the actress committed suicide.
Now, the judge in Los Angeles has declared the case a mistrial and prosecutors have sought a new trial. Since Sept 10, the jury has been trying to arrive at a conclusion in the trial that has been running for four months. Last week, the jury said they are split seven to five over a verdict. The judge has scheduled a hearing on 3 October to decide how to proceed in the case.