TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Monday, November 26, 2007
London, (ANI): The Spice Girls have dismissed rumours that they have cancelled their Buenos Aires show. The rumours started after a fake e-mail started making rounds of the net. Now, the singers have through their spokesman, assured fans that they are going forward with the plan, and that hopefully by February they will be able to schedule the gig.
"The Spice Girls would like to make it clear that they have not cancelled their Buenos Aires show," BBC quoted the Spice Girls' spokesman as saying. "A story has appeared on several websites that includes a fake e-mail and competition from the girls. The fake e-mail claims that due to the demand so far in the UK and the US this show is going to be cancelled.
"The e-mail goes onto say that they will be running some competitions for their South American fans to travel to the UK to watch a show. "This is not the case and this email is 100% unofficial and has nothing to do with the Spice Girls," the spokesman added.
The Spice Girls will kick off their world tour on 2 December in Vancouver, moving on to San Jose, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago and Boston; then across the Atlantic to play Manchester and 17 nights at the O2, in London. At the end of January their tour takes them back to North America for gigs in Boston, Toronto and New York.