TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Monday, November 26, 2007
London, (ANI): The Spice Girls have dismissed rumours that they have cancelled their Buenos Aires show. The rumours started after a fake e-mail started making rounds of the net. Now, the singers have through their spokesman, assured fans that they are going forward with the plan, and that hopefully by February they will be able to schedule the gig.
"The Spice Girls would like to make it clear that they have not cancelled their Buenos Aires show," BBC quoted the Spice Girls' spokesman as saying. "A story has appeared on several websites that includes a fake e-mail and competition from the girls. The fake e-mail claims that due to the demand so far in the UK and the US this show is going to be cancelled.
"The e-mail goes onto say that they will be running some competitions for their South American fans to travel to the UK to watch a show. "This is not the case and this email is 100% unofficial and has nothing to do with the Spice Girls," the spokesman added.
The Spice Girls will kick off their world tour on 2 December in Vancouver, moving on to San Jose, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago and Boston; then across the Atlantic to play Manchester and 17 nights at the O2, in London. At the end of January their tour takes them back to North America for gigs in Boston, Toronto and New York.