- Geri Halliwell breaks up with millionaire boyfriend Anton Kaszubowski?
- Geri Halliwell breaks up with boyfriend
- Geri Halliwell ready for Spice Girls reunion for Olympics
- Emma Bunton says her pregnancy brings closer to Spice Girls
- Geri Halliwell's wedding with beau not far off?
- Spice Girls to perform in 2012 Olympic games
Monday, October 08, 2007
London (ANI): The Spice Girls will execute their reunion world tour in a super stylish way - by travelling in a Boeing 757 equipped with a creche and make-up parlour. The aircraft, nicknamed 'Spice Force One" will jet the vivacious five around the world when they kick-start their world tour in December.
The stylish jet, adorned with official Spice Girls reunion artwork including a creche and make-up parlour, will transport Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm and Geri Halliwell, as well as their families, management, wardrobe and make-up assistants and bodyguards. "Spice Force One will be a flying palace," the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying. 'Spice Force One" will also include a dining room, business centre, state-of-the-art bathrooms, a media centre and sleeping quarters.
"Along with the immediate entourage, the girls will have a team of chefs and nannies who will be on hand 24/7 to feed and look after all the VIPs on board," the source said. The all-girl band will begin their worldwide reunion tour on December 2 in Vancouver, their first since Geri Halliwell quit in May 1998.