TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Monday, October 08, 2007
London (ANI): The Spice Girls will execute their reunion world tour in a super stylish way - by travelling in a Boeing 757 equipped with a creche and make-up parlour. The aircraft, nicknamed 'Spice Force One" will jet the vivacious five around the world when they kick-start their world tour in December.
The stylish jet, adorned with official Spice Girls reunion artwork including a creche and make-up parlour, will transport Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm and Geri Halliwell, as well as their families, management, wardrobe and make-up assistants and bodyguards. "Spice Force One will be a flying palace," the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying. 'Spice Force One" will also include a dining room, business centre, state-of-the-art bathrooms, a media centre and sleeping quarters.
"Along with the immediate entourage, the girls will have a team of chefs and nannies who will be on hand 24/7 to feed and look after all the VIPs on board," the source said. The all-girl band will begin their worldwide reunion tour on December 2 in Vancouver, their first since Geri Halliwell quit in May 1998.