TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
English pop group Spice Girls are leaving no stone unturned in promoting their upcoming reunion world tour. The group which already announced their plans to strip completely during the tour has now added a sexy photo shoot to their list of events.
The girls have signed a multi million dollar deal with lingerie giant Victoria's Secrets for a sexy photo shoot ahead of their tour. The The lingerie giant will also be selling the Greatest Hits album in their stores. The pictures will be released in the middle of November.
The group comprising of Geri Halliwell, Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown, and Victoria Beckham are spending hours at the gym toning up their bodies to look perfect during the pole dance during the tour. The tour kicks off on December 2, 2007.