TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Thursday, October 18, 2007
London (ANI): Fans of Sting in the UK won"t be grooving to his music, for the rocker has been forced to cancel two gigs due to a throat infection. Sting, riding on the back of the success of his triumphant comeback with The Police, scheduled to perform at the Manchester MEN Arena this week. However, the throat infection means that he has been forced to cancel a few shows.
A spokesman for the organisers confirmed the news, and said that the band was trying to work out a way to reschedule the concerts. “Sting is suffering from a throat infection, which has forced the band to postpone concerts," the Daily Express quoted a spokesman, as saying. “We hope to have a rescheduling announcement shortly." The reunited group, which also consists of founder members Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland, has already performed in the US and Canada.