TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Monday, July 02, 2007
Timbaland insists on flying by private jet because he is scared of germs. The music producer won't travel on public airlines because he fears he may catch a cold from other passengers. Timbaland said: "Your health is more important than everything else. "I fly private so I can stick to one aircraft rather than have to sit with a bunch of people coughing and sneezing - that way I know what I'm dealing with. "But you can't get better if you don't rest, and I've been going constantly, non-stop."
The hip-hop star is currently suffering from flu and is worried germs could damage his voice. Timbaland also revealed he is planning to retire because music has become "stale" and he is fed up with it. He explained: "Music can easily get stale, so I'm always creating, innovating new stuff. "Music is boring right now. I'm too innovative for the world. I'm about ready to throw in the towel. I'm about to de-crown myself and pass it on."