TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Timbaland is ready to quit the music business. The super producer who masterminded recent hits for Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado - is planning to retire because modern music has become "stale" and "boring".
He said: "I just do music. It can easily get stale, so I'm always creating, innovating new stuff. I don't get into it that deep, I just do whatever I feel, it's real simple."I don't need to do anything for money. I'm just glad to have a job. But music is boring right now. I'm too innovative for the world. I've been doing it so long, I'm about ready to throw in the towel.
I 'm about to de-crown myself and pass it over to one of the up-and-coming producers under me. "They won't be able to be me - there's only one Timbaland - but there's a certain sound that I try to teach." The millionaire music mogul has also revealed that he started making records to try and bring happiness into people's lives. He said: "I like entertaining people. I can't make them happy - I'm not God, and only God can control your emotions and your moods. "I just like to be a part of their mood swings, that's what I like and that's why I love music."