TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Washington, (ANI): American singer Lance Bass has revealed that his former 'N Sync" bandmate Justin Timberlake's urge to become a superstar was the cause of his split with pop diva Britney Spears.
Bass has revealed in his autobiography 'Out of Sync" that Timberlake was so focused on his career that he would not get enough time to be in a committed relationship with Britney, whom he dated for four years.
"At the time, she struck me as an adorable little teenage girl at a perennial slumber party - staying up late and having a lot of fun," Contactmusic quoted him as writing in the book. "She showed no signs of the turmoil she would eventually encounter, maybe because she was so in love with Justin she thought it was going to last forever. I knew it wouldn't," he adds.
According to Bass, Justin"s love of career was much stronger than his liking for any girl could have been at that time. "Justin already had a great love in his life - his career. He wanted to be a star, and no girl, no matter how great, was going to be able to distract him from that for more than a night or two between trips to the centre of the spotlight," he said.