- I Did Not Have A Normal Childhood Says Justin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake Plans To Slip In Alcohol Into Oscars Awards Ceremony
- Justin Timberlake Happy To Combine Music And Film
- Suffering Helped Justin Timberlake In Writing Songs
- Extremely Finicky & Demanding Hollywood Musicians!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Love Weed & Haven't Denied It!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Washington, (ANI): American singer Lance Bass has revealed that his former 'N Sync" bandmate Justin Timberlake's urge to become a superstar was the cause of his split with pop diva Britney Spears.
Bass has revealed in his autobiography 'Out of Sync" that Timberlake was so focused on his career that he would not get enough time to be in a committed relationship with Britney, whom he dated for four years.
"At the time, she struck me as an adorable little teenage girl at a perennial slumber party - staying up late and having a lot of fun," Contactmusic quoted him as writing in the book. "She showed no signs of the turmoil she would eventually encounter, maybe because she was so in love with Justin she thought it was going to last forever. I knew it wouldn't," he adds.
According to Bass, Justin"s love of career was much stronger than his liking for any girl could have been at that time. "Justin already had a great love in his life - his career. He wanted to be a star, and no girl, no matter how great, was going to be able to distract him from that for more than a night or two between trips to the centre of the spotlight," he said.