- Not To Miss: Priyanka Chopra Meets Usher & Their Crazy Pictures Will Make Your Day!
- Usher Removes His Leather Shorts on Repeat After Me, Leaves Wendi Shocked!
- Art Basel Miami 2014: Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus & Others
- Happy Birthday David Guetta: Hit Songs Of The DJ
- Greatest Hits Of Usher: Birthday Special
- Reunited Michael Jackson family performs together after 2 decades
Friday, September 28, 2007
London, (ANI): Singer Usher has revealed that he will be the proud father of a baby boy when wife Tameka Foster gives birth. The R & B star and his wife are expecting their first child in the autumn, and he"s hoping that his male heir will be a healthy and a well-behaved child.
“I just want my son to be fully coherent and healthy, first and foremost," the Sun quoted him, as saying.
Earlier on 'The Elle DeGeneres show" Usher had revealed that he wanted a boy so he could play with him adding that every man wanted a boy. He also said that he wanted to name his son Usher so that he could keep up with his family tradition. “I"ve found that it is a step-by-step process. You can wish for a million and one things. I hope my son has the same energy I had as a child. Hopefully, he won"t be as bad as me." he said.