TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, September 28, 2007
London, (ANI): Singer Usher has revealed that he will be the proud father of a baby boy when wife Tameka Foster gives birth. The R & B star and his wife are expecting their first child in the autumn, and he"s hoping that his male heir will be a healthy and a well-behaved child.
“I just want my son to be fully coherent and healthy, first and foremost," the Sun quoted him, as saying.
Earlier on 'The Elle DeGeneres show" Usher had revealed that he wanted a boy so he could play with him adding that every man wanted a boy. He also said that he wanted to name his son Usher so that he could keep up with his family tradition. “I"ve found that it is a step-by-step process. You can wish for a million and one things. I hope my son has the same energy I had as a child. Hopefully, he won"t be as bad as me." he said.