TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Foster gave birth on Monday, Nov 26, at an Atlanta hospital. Though reps for the couple were not immediately available, sources revealed that the little boy will most probably be named Usher Raymond V, as the new father had said before the birth.
Usher, 29, and Foster, 36, announced the pregnancy in June, reports People magazine. In September, Usher told the mag that they were expecting a boy. He added: "I just want my son to fully be coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost." The couple were married in a quiet civil ceremony in Atlanta on Aug 3.