TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
New York (ANI): Actress Vanessa Williams is riding high after signing a 20 million-dollar endorsement deal with skin-care giant Proactiv. Williams" impressive deal is similar to Jessica Simpson"s contract with the company, netting the singer/actress 3 million dollars a year for five years. But, sources have claimed that the deal will be more beneficial for Williams as she will also be developing a cosmetics line for the company. "She is going to be developing a cosmetics line for the company," the New York Post quoted a source, as saying.
Wiliams" representative refused to comment on the matter.