- Victoria Beckham Hates Walking On The Red Carpet
- 5 Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Gone Through Cosmetic Dentistry
- Shilpa Shetty Goes To Hollywood, Collaborates With Victoria Beckham
- David Beckham's Birthday: His Oh-So-Hot Underwear Ads
- Victoria Beckham's Birthday: Romantic Pics With David Beckham
- 11 Celebrities Who Admitted Getting Boobs Job: Iggy, Kourtney & More...
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Victoria Beckham believes that late British royal Princess Diana was the perfect example of 'girl power. "The Spice Girl insists that reason why she believes this is because Diana showed the world that a woman could do anything if she was determined enough. Diana showed the world what you could do if you put your mind to it. She got out of an unhappy marriage and had begun to live her life as she wanted to," Contactmusic quoted Posh, as saying.
"If that isn't girl power, I don't know what is," she added. Po also confessed that she always had a desire to be invited by the late British royal in her palace for a chat. "I was sure that one day we'd (the Spice Girls) get an invitation for tea at Kensington Palace and that I'd get to meet her - not just in a line, shaking hands or something but a proper chat."