TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Victoria Beckham believes that late British royal Princess Diana was the perfect example of 'girl power. "The Spice Girl insists that reason why she believes this is because Diana showed the world that a woman could do anything if she was determined enough. Diana showed the world what you could do if you put your mind to it. She got out of an unhappy marriage and had begun to live her life as she wanted to," Contactmusic quoted Posh, as saying.
"If that isn't girl power, I don't know what is," she added. Po also confessed that she always had a desire to be invited by the late British royal in her palace for a chat. "I was sure that one day we'd (the Spice Girls) get an invitation for tea at Kensington Palace and that I'd get to meet her - not just in a line, shaking hands or something but a proper chat."