TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
“I met each one on their own so I could get an idea of their personality," he said. "I asked them about their bodies, what they wanted to show and hide, and we talked about how they had evolved in the years since they were Spice Girls," he added. He also made them view his archives and asked what they wanted to wear. Geri Halliwell wanted to show off her toned body while new mother Emma Bunton wanted all covered up, he revealed. "We updated Geri's iconic Union Jack dress into a corseted Swarovski crystal-studded minidress," he said.
Melanie C wanted to be more rock chick than sporty, he added. Cavalli further revealed that Mel B was very assertive with the outfits. Melanie B, she was very strong, very assertive. Oh my, she was very hard work," he said. "I had to change her outfits twice. She wanted shiny, body-conscious clothes, and animal prints...."he added.