TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
“I met each one on their own so I could get an idea of their personality," he said. "I asked them about their bodies, what they wanted to show and hide, and we talked about how they had evolved in the years since they were Spice Girls," he added. He also made them view his archives and asked what they wanted to wear. Geri Halliwell wanted to show off her toned body while new mother Emma Bunton wanted all covered up, he revealed. "We updated Geri's iconic Union Jack dress into a corseted Swarovski crystal-studded minidress," he said.
Melanie C wanted to be more rock chick than sporty, he added. Cavalli further revealed that Mel B was very assertive with the outfits. Melanie B, she was very strong, very assertive. Oh my, she was very hard work," he said. "I had to change her outfits twice. She wanted shiny, body-conscious clothes, and animal prints...."he added.