- Geri Halliwell breaks up with millionaire boyfriend Anton Kaszubowski?
- Geri Halliwell breaks up with boyfriend
- Geri Halliwell ready for Spice Girls reunion for Olympics
- Emma Bunton says her pregnancy brings closer to Spice Girls
- Geri Halliwell's wedding with beau not far off?
- Spice Girls to perform in 2012 Olympic games
“I met each one on their own so I could get an idea of their personality," he said. "I asked them about their bodies, what they wanted to show and hide, and we talked about how they had evolved in the years since they were Spice Girls," he added. He also made them view his archives and asked what they wanted to wear. Geri Halliwell wanted to show off her toned body while new mother Emma Bunton wanted all covered up, he revealed. "We updated Geri's iconic Union Jack dress into a corseted Swarovski crystal-studded minidress," he said.
Melanie C wanted to be more rock chick than sporty, he added. Cavalli further revealed that Mel B was very assertive with the outfits. Melanie B, she was very strong, very assertive. Oh my, she was very hard work," he said. "I had to change her outfits twice. She wanted shiny, body-conscious clothes, and animal prints...."he added.