TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
After three sons, what Victoria Beckham is really wishing for, is a baby girl. Posh revealed to chat show host Jay Leno that she and hubby David Beckham will try to add to their family while living in the US, and this time she's hoping they'll be bringing back a bundle of pink from the hospital.
And one reason why Posh really wants a little girl, is because after all those boys in the house, she would love to bond with her daughter over the latest girlie fashion."I would love to have a little girl. I'm really girlie. I'd love to dress a little girl up. We will see what happens in a few years," the Daily Mail quoted her, as saying. "If I am blessed to have another baby at some point that would be great," she added.
Victoria also revealed what it was like bringing up three young boys - Brooklyn, eight, Romeo, four, and Cruz, two. "We've got so many children now, it's not about parenting any more. With so many, I'm constantly saying, 'Don't touch this, don't do that'," she said.
|Also read... |
Britney tries restraining mother
Amy's lavish honeymoon
Madonna using age-defying skincare product
Britney joins hands with Cindy
Avril swaps singing for acting