TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, July 16, 2007
The Beckhams got a special surprise welcome at Los Angeles's LAX airport which left Posh Spice stunned because she expected the family's arrival to be a quiet affair.
The Spice Girls singer, her soccer star husband David and their three sons were met by an army of paparazzi and well-wishers.
"It was incredible... We know that people kind of have an idea who we are here in America... but we weren't expecting anything like that. Everyone was so kind and saying, 'Welcome to America...' It was a fantastic welcoming. It was really, really great," Victoria tells Hollywood.com
She also says her sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz have already fallen in love with their new home: "The kids actually think they're moving to Disneyland."
Posh later joined her husband as he was officially introduced to fans and media at his new soccer team the L.A. Galaxy's home stadium in Carson, California.