TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
It is her first public appearance after giving birth to son Max Liron last month, and recently she and her music producer husband Jordan Bratman held a party to celebrate Max's circumcision. Aguilera is herself a Catholic, but has adopted all the customs and holidays of her hubby's religion.
"I'm not Jewish, my husband's Jewish. I never really knew a lot of Jewish people growing up either, so I really had no idea about the bris and all the Jewish holidays," the Sun quoted her as saying. "It's all a learning process for me. It was a very sweet experience we had a lot of close friends come over and experience the bris with us," she said. "We're such a non-conventional couple, we had a lot of penis balloons everywhere," she added.