- Celebrities Who Went Against Hollywood Beauty Standards!
- See Christina Aguilera & Matthew Rutler's First Baby Pic
- Christina Aguilera, Matt Rutler Name Their Newborn Girl
- Christina Aguilera's new single 'Your Body' leaked on YouTube
- Christina Aguilera returns to The Voice
- Christina Aquilera goes nude again
It is her first public appearance after giving birth to son Max Liron last month, and recently she and her music producer husband Jordan Bratman held a party to celebrate Max's circumcision. Aguilera is herself a Catholic, but has adopted all the customs and holidays of her hubby's religion.
"I'm not Jewish, my husband's Jewish. I never really knew a lot of Jewish people growing up either, so I really had no idea about the bris and all the Jewish holidays," the Sun quoted her as saying. "It's all a learning process for me. It was a very sweet experience we had a lot of close friends come over and experience the bris with us," she said. "We're such a non-conventional couple, we had a lot of penis balloons everywhere," she added.