TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Stuart Law suspended for 2 ODIs
- BNP Recruitment 2018
It is her first public appearance after giving birth to son Max Liron last month, and recently she and her music producer husband Jordan Bratman held a party to celebrate Max's circumcision. Aguilera is herself a Catholic, but has adopted all the customs and holidays of her hubby's religion.
"I'm not Jewish, my husband's Jewish. I never really knew a lot of Jewish people growing up either, so I really had no idea about the bris and all the Jewish holidays," the Sun quoted her as saying. "It's all a learning process for me. It was a very sweet experience we had a lot of close friends come over and experience the bris with us," she said. "We're such a non-conventional couple, we had a lot of penis balloons everywhere," she added.