TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Mall Director, Jens Geppel says, "It was a free concert and we knew that many people would come, but there were a lot of people there, more than we had expected." Just after Akon rendered three of his hit numbers, a fire alarm was set off which prompted the cops to usher the large crowd out of the retail centre. This instigated the fans even more and they protested from leaving the place. The unrest got bad when the concert-goers hurled rocks and drinks bottles at the officers, which resulted in eight arrests. Many were reported to be injured, but none got serious, though.
But, what actually caused the fire alarm to ring? Well, the mall security have launched an investigation to get to know more details as to what exactly triggered this false alarm that disrupted the thrilling concert.