TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"Things have clearly gotten really bad. I have spoken to Amy and she is aware of everything going on around her," New York Post quoted a friend as saying. "She hasn't lost it, but she's been in tears since these pictures came out and is truly ashamed and is trying to put on a brave face," the friend added.
The pal also said that the recent incident has left worried pals rallying around the singer. "Everyone is so devastated, we feel we are slowly losing Amy," her friend said. "We wake everyday and feel it's the last day we'll ever spend with her. We hope this is never the case," the pal said.