TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"Things have clearly gotten really bad. I have spoken to Amy and she is aware of everything going on around her," New York Post quoted a friend as saying. "She hasn't lost it, but she's been in tears since these pictures came out and is truly ashamed and is trying to put on a brave face," the friend added.
The pal also said that the recent incident has left worried pals rallying around the singer. "Everyone is so devastated, we feel we are slowly losing Amy," her friend said. "We wake everyday and feel it's the last day we'll ever spend with her. We hope this is never the case," the pal said.