- Tony Bennett Grieves Amy Winehouse's Death, Says She Was His Idol
- Amy Winehouse Birthday: Facts To Know About The Grammy Winner
- Amy Review: A Beautiful Documentary On The Lost Star, Amy Winehouse
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' Trailer Is Out
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' To Release In July, See Poster
- Amy Winehouse's Life-Size Bronze Statue Unveiled In London
"Things have clearly gotten really bad. I have spoken to Amy and she is aware of everything going on around her," New York Post quoted a friend as saying. "She hasn't lost it, but she's been in tears since these pictures came out and is truly ashamed and is trying to put on a brave face," the friend added.
The pal also said that the recent incident has left worried pals rallying around the singer. "Everyone is so devastated, we feel we are slowly losing Amy," her friend said. "We wake everyday and feel it's the last day we'll ever spend with her. We hope this is never the case," the pal said.