TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"You could hear them down the hall. Her thing with Blake II lasted a few weeks. The pair barely left their room," the Sun quoted a pal of hers as saying.
The two had met after 23-year-old Kelly Osbourne introduced Amy to him, and the photographer had been trying to help her fight her drug problem. "It's funny how she bedded the last two people who have been helping to look after her. Amy is sex-mad and she gets what she wants," the friend said.
Winehouse has been planning on divorcing Blake Fielder-Civil, who is behind bars on remand on assault and trial fixing charges, but she has not found the courage to tell him about her affair with Alex Haines, who is her manager's aide. "In all honesty they think The Sun has done them a favour. It was getting harder to keep the affair under wraps," a source said on Apr 27.
On the other hand, Alex's stepdad 50-year-old Roger Vine expressed his shock at his home in Aylburton, Gloucs. "I couldn't imagine him going for a girl like Amy. He's gone out with a few local girls but none of them serious," Alex's stepdad said.
Amy's mom, 53-year-old Janis meanwhile is very happy and satisfied about the whole affair. "She needs a man who can look after her. I am praying Alex is that man," Amy's mom said.