TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
However, the 'Rehab' singer ignores it and snorts a line of the drug, before walking around her home in a daze. The 24-year-old singer is later seen climbing up the stairs to her bedroom, where she lights up a crack pipe. As she inhales the smoke, her voice is reduced to a breathless croak and she can be seen mumbling incoherently to friends.
Her friends then try to persuade her to go out with them, but she admitted to having taken other drugs to help her 'come down' from her high. "I'd be useless to you because I've had about six Valium," The Sun quoted Winehouse, as saying in the video. The footage has worried Winehouse's friends and family, who are desperately urging the star to check into rehab.
"Amy is locked in a nosedive towards oblivion - she is killing herself. The video shows a woman completely out of control," a pal said. "Her family and her few real friends have begged her to pull herself from the brink many times. But here is proof she has pressed the self-destruct button.
"Her fans would scarcely recognise the drug-addled wreck in the video as the talented performer they love. "We can only pray she will get a wake-up call when she watches the video herself and sees the terrible state she is in. Amy is looking ill and dirty, and is so thin you wonder how much more she can take. She must get help," the pal added.
Another friend said: "Someone has to turn her around, otherwise a great talent will disappear forever very soon." Winehouse drugs binge happened just hours before her incarcerated husband Blake Fielder-Civil was due in court over charges of perverting the course of justice.