- Tony Bennett Grieves Amy Winehouse's Death, Says She Was His Idol
- Amy Winehouse Birthday: Facts To Know About The Grammy Winner
- Amy Review: A Beautiful Documentary On The Lost Star, Amy Winehouse
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' Trailer Is Out
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' To Release In July, See Poster
- Amy Winehouse's Life-Size Bronze Statue Unveiled In London
The singer left the health centre to meet US officials in a bid to get a visa so she can perform in Los Angeles at The Grammys on Feb 10, where she's up for six gongs.
While on the day out, she was also made a brief visit to a doctor she had been seeing prior to her checking into the clinic. "Amy had an arranged appointment and went back to the clinic afterwards," The Sun quoted Winehouse's dad, Mitch, as saying.
Last month, a video of the troubled star was exposed where Winehouse was seen smoking crack on a drug binge in her East London flat.