TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"There are too many temptations for her in the UK — people around her in London are making it impossible for her to stay clean for any length of time," the source said. “Her management had considered flying her to a clinic in Israel but are now looking further afield. They are assessing a clinic in Cape Town in South Africa," the source added. Amy had earlier spent two weeks in rehab in January 08.
She was seen earlier in the day visiting her husband Blake Fielder-Civil in jail, and later visited at her flat in Camden by grubby-looking junkie rocker Pete Doherty, 29. Winehouse says her skin condition is impetigo, which is a bacterial infection. "The damage is quite severe, but not unusual with crack cocaine abuse," Sun doctor Carol Cooper said.
"She's got a number of sores, some of which look infected, and others that have formed ulcers," she added.