- Celebrities Who Went Against Hollywood Beauty Standards!
- See Christina Aguilera & Matthew Rutler's First Baby Pic
- Christina Aguilera, Matt Rutler Name Their Newborn Girl
- Christina Aguilera's new single 'Your Body' leaked on YouTube
- Christina Aguilera returns to The Voice
- Christina Aquilera goes nude again
Washington (ANI): Pop singer Avril Lavigne would soon be launching her own perfume and range of toiletries.
According to a celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, the singer recently filed an application with the U.S. patent and trademark office for her products. The list contains a variety of items including "perfumery; after-shave; bath oil; bath soap; shower gel; body shampoo and body lotion", reports Contactmusic.
With the launch of her perfume the 'Sk8er Boi' hitmaker would be joining list of pop stars Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Hilary Duff.
Meanwhile, Lavigne was recently spotted taking a break from her hectic life at a beach in Miami with husband Deryck Whibley.