TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Washington (ANI): Pop singer Avril Lavigne would soon be launching her own perfume and range of toiletries.
According to a celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, the singer recently filed an application with the U.S. patent and trademark office for her products. The list contains a variety of items including "perfumery; after-shave; bath oil; bath soap; shower gel; body shampoo and body lotion", reports Contactmusic.
With the launch of her perfume the 'Sk8er Boi' hitmaker would be joining list of pop stars Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Hilary Duff.
Meanwhile, Lavigne was recently spotted taking a break from her hectic life at a beach in Miami with husband Deryck Whibley.