TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Washington (ANI): Pop singer Avril Lavigne would soon be launching her own perfume and range of toiletries.
According to a celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, the singer recently filed an application with the U.S. patent and trademark office for her products. The list contains a variety of items including "perfumery; after-shave; bath oil; bath soap; shower gel; body shampoo and body lotion", reports Contactmusic.
With the launch of her perfume the 'Sk8er Boi' hitmaker would be joining list of pop stars Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Hilary Duff.
Meanwhile, Lavigne was recently spotted taking a break from her hectic life at a beach in Miami with husband Deryck Whibley.