TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"I would make it completely positive," the New York Daily News quoted her as saying. "There's so much negativity right now. I'd pick up the big stories, but they'd have to be positive," she added. Meanwhile, the singer is all set to launch her own clothing line tilted 'Abbey Dawn'.
The range, named after the nickname her dad calls her, includes the singer's signature style with hoodies, jeans and tees in bright colours and skull and zebra patterns.