TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
"Britney used to call all the time when he was at mine. She sent him hundreds of texts a day, sometimes just seconds apart," News.com.au quoted Pagel, as telling Look magazine. Pagel alleged Ghalib found it hard to deal with Britney's celebrity lifestyle and wanted to move away from her.
"He was sick of being 'Mr. Spears'. He said the stress was taking its toll and he hated being pursued by the paparazzi," Pagel said. "He asked me to start a new life with him. He said, 'Let's leave Hollywood, live in Italy and start a family,'" she added.
Pagel also insisted that Ghalib and Britney were just friends and she would never have slept with him if she knew they were a couple.