TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
So concerned are the family members of the 26-year-old singer that they feel that Britney is not in the right frame of mind and can do anything - even tie the knot with paparazzo Adnan. They have put their lawyers on the alert that in case she goes ahead and weds for the third time, they would argue that Britney is not in a sound state of mind and have been doing all under the influence of drugs and alcohol. They argue that Britney is on prescriptions and not acting voluntarily.
The reason for the concern is that Britney disappeared all of a sudden and for a while no one knew where she had been. However, Britney's family fears that she has gone to tie the knot for the third time; her divorce to her second husband Kevin Federline was just finalized in July 2007. What has scared her family is that Britney was seen in Mexico in a lacey gown she had worn during her last marriage reception and browsing cars at a Mercedes-Benz dealership!