TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
So concerned are the family members of the 26-year-old singer that they feel that Britney is not in the right frame of mind and can do anything - even tie the knot with paparazzo Adnan. They have put their lawyers on the alert that in case she goes ahead and weds for the third time, they would argue that Britney is not in a sound state of mind and have been doing all under the influence of drugs and alcohol. They argue that Britney is on prescriptions and not acting voluntarily.
The reason for the concern is that Britney disappeared all of a sudden and for a while no one knew where she had been. However, Britney's family fears that she has gone to tie the knot for the third time; her divorce to her second husband Kevin Federline was just finalized in July 2007. What has scared her family is that Britney was seen in Mexico in a lacey gown she had worn during her last marriage reception and browsing cars at a Mercedes-Benz dealership!