TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
"Jamie is doing a really good job. There was a situation and that seems to be stabilized. Does that mean she"s cured? Of course not," People quoted Kaplan, as saying.
He also mentioned that all the negative press about Britney has diminished considerably and now the paparazzi puts more focus on her successes like her appearance on 'How I Met Your Mother' or her re-union with former manager Larry Rudolph.
Kaplan praised Jamie's steps to improve Britney's well-being and diffuse her once tumultuous lifestyle as a "smart," move. "Obviously before Jamie, it wasn't a question of what was going to happen - it was a question of when," he added.
Kaplan stressed that even though Britney and K-Fed are not together, the rapper has always yearned for a healthy and happy Spears.