TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The two conservators of Spears' financial, medical and legal decisions Andrew Wallet and dad Jamie would be given 100,000 dollars and 2,500 dollars per week respectively, reports Usmagazine.com The court has also ordered 10,000 dollars per week to Britney's court-appointed attorney, Samuel Ingham, until July 31, when the temporary conservatorship is currently set to expire,
Geraldine Wyle's firm, Luce Forward will get 175,000 dollars, 22,500 dollars to Bryan Spears' attorney, Clark Byam and 75,000 dollars to family attorney Stacy Phillips, who was recently rehired to fight Britney's custody battles. "The conservators monitor closely every penny that goes in and out," E! Online quoted conservatorship attorney Geraldine Wyle, as saying in support of the decision.