TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
According to a report in TMZ.com, Britney spent three hours locked in the master bathroom of her home with her youngest son Jayden James. When the pop star did relinquish the kid, she was wearing nothing but panties and refused to wear nothing on but a see-through dress, according to an insider. And when cops tried to cover her with a sweater, she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm f**king hot."
The source reveals that Spears was mostly rambling, screaming, "What the f**k are you doing in my house?" and "I don't need your f**king help" at the authorities. Her moods “swung wildly from laughter to rage to sobs," the source added. Britney"s pal Sam Lutfi arrived amid the chaos and and is said to have told officers he knew the singer"s latest meltdown "was coming for a long time".
He reportedly told police Britney had been "extremely unstable" and recently bought a house in Malibu on a whim, started moving furniture in and then changed her mind.