TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
According to a report in TMZ.com, Britney spent three hours locked in the master bathroom of her home with her youngest son Jayden James. When the pop star did relinquish the kid, she was wearing nothing but panties and refused to wear nothing on but a see-through dress, according to an insider. And when cops tried to cover her with a sweater, she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm f**king hot."
The source reveals that Spears was mostly rambling, screaming, "What the f**k are you doing in my house?" and "I don't need your f**king help" at the authorities. Her moods “swung wildly from laughter to rage to sobs," the source added. Britney"s pal Sam Lutfi arrived amid the chaos and and is said to have told officers he knew the singer"s latest meltdown "was coming for a long time".
He reportedly told police Britney had been "extremely unstable" and recently bought a house in Malibu on a whim, started moving furniture in and then changed her mind.