TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Reason for the disposal of the cars, as stated by Jamie Spears' lawyers, was because maintaining the fleet of vehicles was too expensive, and that the sale of "a certain of" her cars "will save substantial expense to the conservatorship estate."
Among the cars are two white Mercedes (a SL65 and a CLK350), a white Mini Cooper convertible, and a black Audi. On March 17, a court spokesman also revealed that the pop star's 1500 dollars a week allowance "is not her only source of (personal) income," but did not give further details as to where it comes from.
The conservatorship, comprising of Spears's father and a lawyer, will remain in control of her affairs until a July 31 hearing.