TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Lufti was "more jealous than a lover," The New York Post quoted Haines, as saying. He said that Lutfi would cross limits at times, telling him he was a "worthless mother[bleeper]" one minute and that he "loved" him the next. After Haines ultimately detached himself from his life, Lufti humiliated him by e-mailing naked photos of him to his family, friends and co-workers.
Lutfi even went to the extent of texting and calling incessantly and, according to court documents, told Haines he hoped his sister would be "raped to death." From what Haines informed of one of the e-mails received by him, Lufti wrote of Haines' mother that he hoped "Satan devours her flesh and bones" and he looked forward to the day when he would "p - - - on her burial." Meanwhile, Lufti could not be contacted for any comment on the issue.