TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Lufti was "more jealous than a lover," The New York Post quoted Haines, as saying. He said that Lutfi would cross limits at times, telling him he was a "worthless mother[bleeper]" one minute and that he "loved" him the next. After Haines ultimately detached himself from his life, Lufti humiliated him by e-mailing naked photos of him to his family, friends and co-workers.
Lutfi even went to the extent of texting and calling incessantly and, according to court documents, told Haines he hoped his sister would be "raped to death." From what Haines informed of one of the e-mails received by him, Lufti wrote of Haines' mother that he hoped "Satan devours her flesh and bones" and he looked forward to the day when he would "p - - - on her burial." Meanwhile, Lufti could not be contacted for any comment on the issue.