TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The 'Toxic' star's lawyers from legal firm Trope + Trope had filed a motion requesting permission to withdraw as her counsel last month. It has been reported that Britney"s estranged pal cum manager Sam Lutfi had contacted the 'Terminator" star"s former publicist to help put her in touch with the state commander.
"Britney says her civil rights have been violated and she wants to talk to Arnold about it. She wants the governor to look into why she can't get an attorney. Sam was chewing on his dinner while he was saying all this into the phone. He wanted Schwarzenegger to call him, and he said he'd hand Britney the phone," Contactmusic quoted a source, as telling New York Daily News.
Spears lost the right to visit her sons Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, last month (Jan08) after a breakdown at her Beverly Hills home at the end of a scheduled visit, which resulted in a three-hour police stand-off.