TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
"She thought Adnan was her knight in shining armour. He gained her trust by protecting her from photographers and being a friendly face in her darkest periods," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. “But Britney now believes he was making money. She"s deeply upset and feels used," the source added. X17 reveals that Britney showed its snappers a copy of the restraining order when she invited them in to her house for some "fun".
A spokesman said: "Britney said, Come with me, let's have fun. She opened a bottle of champagne and went on the patio to smoke cigarettes. "Britney expressed disappointment and anger toward Adnan for being set-up in photographs that Adnan and his agency have sold." Ghalib has however shot down the claims, insisting that Britney and he are still a couple.
He told celebrity news website TMZ.com: "Everything is, and was, fine." The Los Angeles Sheriff's department says no order was issued.