TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"She thought Adnan was her knight in shining armour. He gained her trust by protecting her from photographers and being a friendly face in her darkest periods," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. “But Britney now believes he was making money. She"s deeply upset and feels used," the source added. X17 reveals that Britney showed its snappers a copy of the restraining order when she invited them in to her house for some "fun".
A spokesman said: "Britney said, Come with me, let's have fun. She opened a bottle of champagne and went on the patio to smoke cigarettes. "Britney expressed disappointment and anger toward Adnan for being set-up in photographs that Adnan and his agency have sold." Ghalib has however shot down the claims, insisting that Britney and he are still a couple.
He told celebrity news website TMZ.com: "Everything is, and was, fine." The Los Angeles Sheriff's department says no order was issued.