TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan says, "Both parents had agreed to a revision of a court order which had stripped the pop star of her visitation rights and Britney could see her sons shortly." The attorney adds on to say, "The process of reinstating the children's mother as a participant in their lives can commence."
Britney will now have to face a court-ordered evaluation which will be crucial in determining the singer's readiness to care for her children.