TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan says, "Both parents had agreed to a revision of a court order which had stripped the pop star of her visitation rights and Britney could see her sons shortly." The attorney adds on to say, "The process of reinstating the children's mother as a participant in their lives can commence."
Britney will now have to face a court-ordered evaluation which will be crucial in determining the singer's readiness to care for her children.