TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
"Britney has put on weight because the doctors have switched her prescription," The Sun quoted the source, as saying. Rumours of a Britney"s pregnancy first started in January when the couple were pictured at a pharmacy buying a home pregnancy test kit. In fact, Britney's 16-year-old sister Jamie Lynn is currently expecting her first child with boyfriend Casey Aldridge.
In the mean time, police officials have revealed that they are now looking into claims the singer was drugged. According to Police Captain Kyle Jackson, the claims were "being considered", but a formal investigation has not been launched. They have not mentioned any suspect as yet.