TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
"Britney has put on weight because the doctors have switched her prescription," The Sun quoted the source, as saying. Rumours of a Britney"s pregnancy first started in January when the couple were pictured at a pharmacy buying a home pregnancy test kit. In fact, Britney's 16-year-old sister Jamie Lynn is currently expecting her first child with boyfriend Casey Aldridge.
In the mean time, police officials have revealed that they are now looking into claims the singer was drugged. According to Police Captain Kyle Jackson, the claims were "being considered", but a formal investigation has not been launched. They have not mentioned any suspect as yet.