TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The 'Toxic' star, suffering from bipolar tragedy was released 11 days in advance from UCLA Medical Center on 6th Feb, after a court found there was "no just cause" for keeping her in. Although Britney"s dad was shocked by the decision to release her, he still picked her up from the hospital, hoping to take her to a private clinic for more treatment. However, Britney did not seem a least bit interested in continuing her treatment, and stormed: "There's no way I'm going back in."
Following a dispute, she later fled in her Mercedes and drove erratically around Los Angeles, and even threw a security guard hired by her dad out of the car, reports The Sun. Later, when she tried to check in to the swanky Beverly Hills Hotel, all her credit cards were declined. However, she got a room eventually on the second floor of the swanky hotel where she was joined by her snapper beau Adnan Ghalib.
Finally, Spears dad arrived at her room with two plain-clothed cops in tow to take her to the mental ward. After another fiery argument, Jamie told her to leave or be taken in a police car. Hotel sources revealed that this made the pop star to scream at her father, saying “How could you do this to me?"
"Britney's dad begged her to go back to hospital. He told her he feared she would die if she didn't get medical help. She said she was so angry that they made her go to hospital. She screamed, 'You can't control me,'" said the source. Ultimately, Britney agreed to leave and was secretly taken out by the back door to her Beverly Hills mansion, where she remained in tense discussions with her parents and Adnan. At around 12.30am, her red-eyed mum left and Jamie begged her to return to the hospital.
"We believe our daughter's life is at risk," said Britney's parents. Spears is scheduled to go to court to change an order that made her dad the controller of her financial and legal affairs.