TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
She threatened to commit suicide in front of her kids during the stand off with the police. Her exact words were "Get out of here. Leave me and my babies alone. Get out or I'm going to kill myself. I'll do it. I'll do it." She asked to sort out the situation with Kevin Federline - a request that was refused to her. She even offered her ex a 100 million dollars just for the complete custody of their children. What led Kevin to panic further was the fact that he knew that there were two gun in the house which she could possibly use. The singers visitation rights have been cancelled with immediate effect.
While Spears's family is standing with their fingers crossed that the star comes out of this mess that she got herself into. Her mom Lynee Spears asked her fans to pray for her. The kids of the star are in Kevin's home in California. This is the latest of the stars troubles after her third lawyer ditched her. It seems that everybody has had enough of her nonsense and is putting their foot down to which is her reaction.
Well all we can say is that it's upto her to pull her act together. And if she chooses she can very well go the "live grand and die at 27" way.