TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
She threatened to commit suicide in front of her kids during the stand off with the police. Her exact words were "Get out of here. Leave me and my babies alone. Get out or I'm going to kill myself. I'll do it. I'll do it." She asked to sort out the situation with Kevin Federline - a request that was refused to her. She even offered her ex a 100 million dollars just for the complete custody of their children. What led Kevin to panic further was the fact that he knew that there were two gun in the house which she could possibly use. The singers visitation rights have been cancelled with immediate effect.
While Spears's family is standing with their fingers crossed that the star comes out of this mess that she got herself into. Her mom Lynee Spears asked her fans to pray for her. The kids of the star are in Kevin's home in California. This is the latest of the stars troubles after her third lawyer ditched her. It seems that everybody has had enough of her nonsense and is putting their foot down to which is her reaction.
Well all we can say is that it's upto her to pull her act together. And if she chooses she can very well go the "live grand and die at 27" way.