TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"She is a ruthless little thing, make no mistake. Nobody controls her. She bosses everyone around her. I'm not just a family friend or someone who claims to know them. I was there every day, working with them. I have seen all the terrible things happen," he added.
William, who lives in a camper van near Britney's hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana, revealed that he first saw the singer boozing at a party for TV's Mickey Mouse Club, in which she starred along with Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera. "The kids were definitely drinking that night. While the adults talked, they were somewhere else, up to no good. They had a bottle of gin and slipped away to the bathroom to drink it. I saw them going," he said.
He further disclosed that Britney began smoking marijuana at age 14 - but "it got worse when she got famous and she found out that people would do what she wanted them to". "She is a ruthless little thing, make no mistake. Nobody controls her. She bosses everyone around her," he said. William also owned up to taking drugs with his niece on her 18th birthday.
"I know she did cocaine on her 18th birthday - I was there. We were at a party in an apartment and I spotted her doing a line just before I did one. We smoked pot together too," William believes that Britney's downfall was predestined. “Britney is in an unstable state of mind now and there is nothing anyone can do about it. She is not listening to anybody. If people think she has reached the bottom, they are very wrong. Suicide is the bottom line for Britney," he said.
He also fears that the 'Toxic' singer will mimic her tragic grandmother Emma Jean Spears, who committed suicide aged 31. "She used to talk about how she couldn't believe she was named after her grandmother who killed herself. We think it has definitely affected her. She seems to think she is cursed. Now we are worried the same will happen to her," he said.