TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Britney's parents Lynne, 52, and Jamie, 55, are said to be worried by their daughter's bizarre behaviour. And doctors are trying their best to bring her back to normalcy after a string of public incidents saw her classified as “gravely disabled" last week. Meanwhile the singer "hit the roof" when estranged dad Jamie was appointed guardian of all her financial, legal and medical affairs while she is in hospital. The singer, who has been feuding with her father for years, wants her lawyers to get the decision reversed.
"This is war. Britney is furious that while she is sick in hospital, the first thing her dad does is go to court to get control of her money," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "She has a business manager for that. She says she doesn't trust her dad and just wants him to keep out of her business.
"Britney has been having screaming rows with her parents at the hospital. She hit the roof when she found out Jamie had been handed control of her affairs. "She wants her parents love and support but doesn"t want them to intervene where they are not needed," the source added.