TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Britney's parents Lynne, 52, and Jamie, 55, are said to be worried by their daughter's bizarre behaviour. And doctors are trying their best to bring her back to normalcy after a string of public incidents saw her classified as “gravely disabled" last week. Meanwhile the singer "hit the roof" when estranged dad Jamie was appointed guardian of all her financial, legal and medical affairs while she is in hospital. The singer, who has been feuding with her father for years, wants her lawyers to get the decision reversed.
"This is war. Britney is furious that while she is sick in hospital, the first thing her dad does is go to court to get control of her money," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "She has a business manager for that. She says she doesn't trust her dad and just wants him to keep out of her business.
"Britney has been having screaming rows with her parents at the hospital. She hit the roof when she found out Jamie had been handed control of her affairs. "She wants her parents love and support but doesn"t want them to intervene where they are not needed," the source added.