TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
"We're pleased that ... the process of reinstating the children's mother as a participant in their lives can commence," E! Online quoted Kaplan, as saying. Kaplan, however, said that the court commissioner still has to sign off on the deal and fax it over. When that happens, 'Ms. Spears will be seeing her boys very soon after that. But it's not a total done deal yet,' he added.
Kaplan refused to get into details of the agreement but sources said that Britney would have limited monitored visits with Sean Preston, 2, and 17-month-old Jayden James.
When asked about reports that the pop star's father Jamie Spears and a psychiatrist will also be along on those proposed visits, Kaplan said, "It will involve many more specific terms to be met than just those two people in the room. We have put lots of specific terms, conditions and protections in place to make visitation happen in the safest way possible."
"None of this would not have happened if Jamie Spears had not been involved. That's for sure. He gets a lot of credit for helping make this happen. But we've worked very hard with the conservator lawyers, as well, to make this all work," he added.