TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Britney was also seen doing a spot of shopping, treating herself to 2 bags - one a fake Gucci - according to local newspaper El Vigia. The couple were later followed by paparazzi as they began driving back to LA. "It's no secret Britney is having a tough time. But I want to make it clear that no matter what anyone says or thinks she adores her sons and would never hurt them," The Sun quoted a family friend, as saying.
"What happened last week was any mom's natural reaction to having her kids taken away. And I also want to make it clear that while Britney's emotions may be unstable at the moment she is certainly not suicidal.
The custody battle is heartbreaking for Britney.
"She is terrified of losing her sons because she feels they're the only people she loves who love her back just as much. She is still cut up about her divorce because she still has feelings for Kevin, especially as he's the father of her kids," the family friend added.