TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
According to reports, the 'Toxic" singer was terrified after reading reports that her family was planning to have police drag her out of her home and take her to a hospital for the second time in a week, if needed. Friends also said that the 26-year-old singer was disappointed with her parents after they rekindled the Dr. Phil incident by going on NBC's "Today" show.
On Jan 9, the Spears family blasted Dr. Phil for telling tales about the anxious call they made to him after Britney's meltdown. "What's wrong with Dr. Phil's statement is that he made a statement," the New York Daily News quoted family spokeswoman Lou Taylor, as saying on the show. "The family, basically, extended an invitation of trust for him to come in as a resource to support them, not to go out and make public statements. He was not invited to make this part of a public display," she added.