TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
According to reports, the 'Toxic" singer was terrified after reading reports that her family was planning to have police drag her out of her home and take her to a hospital for the second time in a week, if needed. Friends also said that the 26-year-old singer was disappointed with her parents after they rekindled the Dr. Phil incident by going on NBC's "Today" show.
On Jan 9, the Spears family blasted Dr. Phil for telling tales about the anxious call they made to him after Britney's meltdown. "What's wrong with Dr. Phil's statement is that he made a statement," the New York Daily News quoted family spokeswoman Lou Taylor, as saying on the show. "The family, basically, extended an invitation of trust for him to come in as a resource to support them, not to go out and make public statements. He was not invited to make this part of a public display," she added.