TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"It is a small legitimate project that will keep her busy doing something," the Sun quoted her father as revealing to TMZ. The site had a picture of Britney arriving at the TV network Fox's car park on March 10, and rumours has it that the producers negotiated her cameo just to boost the show's ratings. Meanwhile, a judge has ruled that Britney's dad can give her a debit/credit card to use that has a 750 dollars per week limit on it.
Jamie's lawyer, Geraldine Wyle, said it was "so she can spend money, have her freedom, and make choices about how she wants to enjoy her life." Spears skipped the hearing to attend the TV studios, which was against the advice of her attorney Samuel Ingham, who revealed to reporters that she objected to elements of the hearing.