TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Spears, who talked with photographers from the driver's seat of her car while her assistant, Carla, was shopping at an L.A. Rite Aid, also admitted she's not well. "I'm already very sick - but in a good way," Britney said after she was asked by photographers if she needed a sweater to keep her exposed shoulders warm in the rain. When asked about the whereabouts of her paparazzo lover Adnan Ghalib, the 26-year-old singer replied, "Who's that?"
Spears then snapped back with a question of her own... "What are you fellas doing tonight?" she asked. When one paparazzo responded, "All we want to make sure is that you're tucked in tonight," the pop wreck answered, "That's not a good thing to say to a girl at all!"