TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
However, sources close to the 'Toxic' singer's family revealed that her family is extremely worried about her. "It is a terrible situation. Britney is in a padded room. Her family is so worried about her," People quoted a source as saying.
Spears is presently going through a detox process at the UCLA Medical Centre after reports surfaced that the troubled singer has taken up to ten laxatives a day and a stimulant Adderall used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder.