TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
However, Britney's attorney, Adam Streisand countered the demand saying that Jamie should be removed as co-conservator because his daughter does not trust him. "She has expressed a very strong desire that her father not be appointed conservator. He has been estranged from her and this is causing her even more stress," Usmagazine quoted Streisand, as saying. He admitted that he has been denied access to Britney, but did not reveal how he has been retained.
Streisand said that the 'Toxic' star wanted the Northern Bank Trust and Howard Grossman, her business manager, to act as conservators. "Ms. Spears' estate consists of $40 million in assets and is currently undergoing a ¢17 million IRS audit. It's a ¢17 million audit against Jive records," said Streisand. After his statement, the judge asked Streisand to leave the courtroom.
"I think the law should presume she has capacity until proven otherwise. Britney got in touch with me. I can't go into specifics. I was referred to her through the Trope and Trope firm," added Streisand. Britney"s usual attorney is Sorrell Trope, of the firm Trope and Trope, but Streisand told the press that Jamie and attorney Andrew Wallet, the co-conservator, wanted Trope removed of her ongoing custody case.
Streisand said even said that the next step would be a hearing on whether she lacks capacity to retain an attorney.