TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Eardley reportedly filed a complaint in U.S. District Court on behalf of Spears blasting the existing conservatorship, currently under the singer's father Jamie Spears, as a 'violation of [Britney's] civil rights,' and requested the case be moved from California state court to a federal court.
"I see the case as a civil rights case. These are issues of confinement. Very serious confinement. Not allowed to contact her friends. Not allowed to use the phone. Not allowed to come and go as you please. Bodyguards controlling you and so forth," People quoted Eardley, as saying.
Jamie was granted temporary conservatorship over his troubled daughter allowing him to have legal control of her well-being and finances. Jamie applied for the order after the pop star was committed at the UCLA Medical Center.
Since the singer's release from the UCLA earlier this month, she has spent much of her time at her Studio City home, and when she does go out, she is usually accompanied by a driver and a bodyguard. In court documents, Eardley stated: "She is being confined by the conservator to the private prison of her own home."
Eardley said that he has never met the 26-year-old singer, but claims that she sought his services. "She reached out by phone. I have no idea how [she got my number]," he said.
On the other hand her ex Kevin Federline reportedly is turning his sights to the fashion industry in a bid to make it big. According to his friend, the 29-year-old rapper now plans to design some edgy t-shirts. "He's thinking about doing some edgy T-shirts and hats," New York Daily News quoted a pal as saying.
Meanwhile, Britney Spears' ex-hubby agreed to allow the troubled singer to see their kids, only if her mother Lynne sanctions it first. "K-Fed and Lynne get on really well. He hopes Lynne can bring Britney round to see sense so that she can have some face time with her kids," News of the World quoted a source, as saying.