TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"There has been a breakdown in communications between Petitioner and Trope&Trope making further representation of her interests impossible," E! Online quoted the court documents, as stating. Trope did not reveal further details but said that the ultimate decision to quit isn't up to him, as he has to wait for the court"s judgement. "A lawyer cannot simply withdraw from a case. We will ask the court to relieve us," he said.
A hearing for the lawyer is scheduled for Feb. 4, which is followed by a hearing for Spears and K- Fed in the custody case on Feb. 19. Trope was the singer"s third lawyer in her ongoing battle with her ex-husband.